Visor Card Helps Deaf Communicate With Cops
The Wisconsin Governor's Council for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing is pleased to announce the availability of a free Communication Card to assist with interactions between police officers, emergency personnel and those who are Deaf or Hard of Hearing.
This card has many useful purposes. For example:
- Familiarize yourself with the card to understand how it works to help in various legal (or other) situations.
- Print out a copy, keep it in your car, purse, or wallet for emergency use. It can be laminated, stored in the car glove box or above the visor (in a zip lock back or just folded), and of course you can replace it easily online anytime.
Please share this valuable resource information with others!
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Ohnstad Trial Concludes with Plea Deal
- AG Schimel Announces New Training Partnership with Truckers Against Trafficking
- Jury Trial Scheduled for Burnett Man Charged With Exposing Himself to a Child
- Visor Cards Help People Who are Deaf and Hard of Hearing Communicate with Law Enforcement
- Jury Trial Scheduled for Burnett County Man Charged with 4th OWI
- Healthy Burnett: Prevent Cancer With A Vaccine
- Court Orders Cash Bond for Man Charged with Attempted Arson
- Grantsburg Family of Seven Coping With Loss of Home in Year-end Fire
- Jury Trial Scheduled for Man Charged with 7th Offense OWI in Burnett County