K9 Auggie Assists State Patrol in Meth Arrest
Thursday night the Wisconsin State Patrol requested K9 Officer Krupa and K9 Auggie of the St. Croix Tribal Police Department for a narcotics sniff on a vehicle during a traffic stop.
K9 Auggie alerted on the vehicle and one person was arrested for possession of Methamphetamine.
Excellent job K9 Auggie and Officer Krupa!
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Bolen to Run Against Bewley for State Senate
- Traffic Stop Leads To Controlled Substance Arrest
- Burnett Co. Investigation Into Stolen Vehicle Results in Firearm, Meth Charges
- Burnett Court Accepts Deferred Agreement for Woman Charged in Grantsburg Meth Case
- K9 'Tracker' Assists Webster PD in Drug Bust
- Charges Filed Against Man Arrested in Large Meth Seizure in Burnett Co.
- 19-Year-Old Facing Charges of Escape from Arrest in Polk County
- $20 Cash Bail Bond Ordered for Woman Facing Meth Charges in Burnett Co.
- Siren Woman Faces Meth Charges in Burnett, Washburn Counties